Featured Not resolved

I ordered a Hoodie with a certain design.well on the picture the logo was covering the front of the Hoodie when I got it the logo was about 5" long couldn't even see it or read it for 45$ what a rip off. On the left pic is the advertisement the right pic is what I got not even close

This person wrote the review because of not as described of teechip hoodie from Teechip and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Teechip to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Unfortunately this is because TeeChip have people starting up campaigns on social media using stolen designs from t-shirt designers or artists.I know because I am one of those artists.

The images are just screen grabs, which is why they are unable to print any larger than this.

These people seem to be mostly young kids based in Vietnam, and they have no regard for copyright laws.Also the t-shirt design community have found that TeeChip are not very cooperative when receiving take down notices from artists.

That's *** up