Featured Not resolved
Turnaround Time

I ordered a Chevy emblem hoodie for my husband as a Christmas gift.I place the order 4 weeks before Christmas to make sure if would arrive in time.

I never got the order and kept checking the tracking with DHL. The tracking stalled at 12/14/16 and no further updates. I finally reached someone at TeeChip and they submitted a problem with my order. Amazing the day after I called I received the order but it was two weeks after Christmas.

The hoodie is horrible. The ad shows a vibrant red Chevy emblem and what I got was a dull rust color red emblem and the print quality is horrible-very blurry. I've been trying to contact someone to find out about returning the item for a refund. I've tried emailing them and I'm unable to submit another problem since the original one is still open from not receiving the item and it will only let you have one open item at a time.

Since I have not been successful in reaching a human-I call the phone number and it just rings and hangs up on me-I submitted a dispute claim with my credit card company so hopefully they can reach someone.

I will never order from this company again and I wish I had seen these reviews prior to purchasing an item from them.I paid $47.00 for a hoodie that is basically garbage.

Review about: Teechip Hoodie.

I didn't like: Product and customer service.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

TeeChipRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1336839
Teechip Verified Representative

Hello, sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order.That is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide here at TeeChip.

Please provide your email address and order number and I will contact you via email shortly.I look forward to getting this handled as quickly as possible.

I wish I would have seen the reviews as well.I bought a hoodie for my mother and it's faded.

Definitely not what they advertised on Facebook.

Sad to think I spent $44 dollars on a faded shirt.Why does Facebook support this company????

to Anonymous New York, New York, United States #1320513

I ordered from this company and have never received my merchandise.Impossible to reach customer service.

They have my money but I have no merchandise.

Stay away from this company.They are a scam!!