100% full Not resolved
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I go shirts and they were the wrong name on them.I have tried everything to get a response.

I am getting now where for 2 weeks now I paid $54 that I am out because of a company that just steals peoples money. I have emailed, called, and filed three complaints and no one will talk to me. This company sucks. I even sent them the pictures of what I ordered and what they sent me and got back nothing.

I guess I will have to file a complaint with the BBB.

I will also plaster all the social media with this company's complete disrespect to customers and they customer service.I can't believe a company can be so horrible.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of took my money wont give it back. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "they sent me the wrong shirts and won't fix the problem" of teechip custom t-shirt and associated monetary loss in the amount of $54. Teechip needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teechip custom t-shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teechip.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments