100% full Not resolved

I go shirts and they were the wrong name on them.I have tried everything to get a response.

I am getting now where for 2 weeks now I paid $54 that I am out because of a company that just steals peoples money. I have emailed, called, and filed three complaints and no one will talk to me. This company sucks. I even sent them the pictures of what I ordered and what they sent me and got back nothing.

I guess I will have to file a complaint with the BBB.

I will also plaster all the social media with this company's complete disrespect to customers and they customer service.I can't believe a company can be so horrible.

Review about: Teechip Custom T-Shirt.

I didn't like: Took my money wont give it back.

Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss They sent me the wrong shirts and won't fix the problem / $54
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.