Featured Not resolved
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Ordered a coffee mug and it arrived broken. I emailed the company twice with a picture of the broken mug & received an email saying someone will get back to me and so far nothing. I would not recommend ordering anything from this company.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of teechip mug from Teechip and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Teechip to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1244692

I received my mug which came broken; what is the phone number where i can reach them?

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1226592

This is awful. I hope the company (listed below, and hope is real) fixes this issue for you. Good luck.

TeeChipRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1226367
Teechip Verified Representative

Hello,

I am very sorry to hear of the delay in email response and the frustration that you have experienced with your order. This issue is something that we should be able to get resolved for you quickly through the claims process. Please provide me with your eight digit order number and I will be able to address this packing issue for you.

Emily