Fuldatal, Hesse
100% full Not resolved

This t-shirt offer was posted on facebook for about 2 months before I finally decided to buy one and have it delivered to Germany. My shirt was delivered beginning of August (ok, I should be lucky about the fact that I actually got one). The print was way too small!! I complained, and they replied with the text in the picture ... so this is the TeeChip quality standard! Many, many emails from my side later I checked sites like this and found numerous complaints concerning Teechip older than my buy.

Two weeks ago I posted this picture on the TeeChip Facebook site - no answer to that.

What I do not understand is that facebook allows continuous promotion although it is clear that customers are NOT satisfied.

#Teechip #fraud #rip-off #scam #cheat #swindle #facebook #promotion

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of product was not as described. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of teechip t-shirt and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Teechip needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teechip t-shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teechip.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Of course Facebook isn't going to take the ads down, ads = $$$.