Pretoria, Gauteng

Ordered a phone case on Sat.for a galaxy s6 when order was placed, their system changed it to an iphone.

Emailed immediately after, no responses all weekend, understandable. Monday morning came called 7am spoke to someone who said this has happened several times before was sent an email stating someone from claims department would contact me, they also stated they emailed the dept. that fixes bugs. Received an email on Wednesday stating product had been shipped, again emailed immediately.

Next day Thursday received an email from Isabeau saying pretty much cant do anything about it as the product had shipped and order is closed.

Called him on the fact that ut was their mistake snd theur coworker said so as well and his answer was exactly the same.Came home today and what did I have in the mail.....a phone case I can never use!

Review about: Twd The Last Chance Never Relaunch Phone Case.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

TeeChipRep
Teechip Verified Representative

Hello,

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.I see that you have been in contact with our claims department.

The claims department is the highest authority in this case.

If you feel that their resolution was unreasonable please send your order information over to escalations@teechip.com and we will take another look at your claim.I look forward to hearing from you!