Ordered a phone case on Sat.for a galaxy s6 when order was placed, their system changed it to an iphone.
Emailed immediately after, no responses all weekend, understandable. Monday morning came called 7am spoke to someone who said this has happened several times before was sent an email stating someone from claims department would contact me, they also stated they emailed the dept. that fixes bugs. Received an email on Wednesday stating product had been shipped, again emailed immediately.
Next day Thursday received an email from Isabeau saying pretty much cant do anything about it as the product had shipped and order is closed.
Called him on the fact that ut was their mistake snd theur coworker said so as well and his answer was exactly the same.Came home today and what did I have in the mail.....a phone case I can never use!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a shirt I really liked from TeeChip. The garment arrived with areas not printed or colored and other colors changed or removed...Blue's printed green and yellow. I contacted..."
- "I ordered a $45.00 hooded sweatshirt in early November 2015 for Christmas. I received it just in time. I ordered a 4X and the garment's label says 4X, however, my..."
- "i purchased a sweat shirt online from TEECHIP.comin early jan 2016. the lettering on the shirt was not complete and of poor quality. i contacted them and have not heard..."
- "This is the most disgusting motel ive ever stayed at. The floors were so dirty you had to walk on towels to move around the room! 2 of my children..."
- "Filthy seat with semi dried vomit on seatbelt. Chair seat cushion did not meet back cushion. It was so gross and uncomfortable - never again..."
- "There inhuman people claim they received my driving record from the Dmv. I have been in one accident in my entire life. They reported (3) more accidents that "WERE NOT..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."