Product: Teechip Shipping Service Clear all filters (0 of 413 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

TeeChip - Never again

Purchased a sweatshirt....paid for it in Nov now its Dec 17 and still says printing....what a joke

TeeChip - No information-very frustrating

I ordered a shirt and paid through PayPal. I never received any confirmation or any response at all from the company. I emailed them but did not receive an answer and the phone lines are busy. Is this company legitimate?
#1420373

TeeChip - Where is my order

I placed an order online with you last week and it was paid for through PayPal and I haven't received anything from you to confirm my order to give me an order number to give me a tracking number nothing you just took my money and I've heard nothing from you
Additional Fees
Ease of Use
Service Scheduling
Usability
Teechip Shipping Service
On Nov 5,2018 I ordered the poster of "Wish You Were Here" Pink Floyd. It is now Dec 1,2018 and I still have not recieved it. I am very concerned since it's a Christmas Present for my son. I checked the tracking of it and it says payment recieved and that it is...

I ordered a similar poster on 11/3/18 and I cannot get them to answer when this will actually be shipped. They will not respond and will not provide an update. I tried to canc...

I have also ordered 3 shirt on November 9/18, did not received a confirmation of my order, and cannot get a hold of them by phone (always has a busy signal) I had someone on c...

1.2

TeeChip - Missing product
I have not received any notification for the two attached orders. I have tried to call 888-476-9250 for several days only to get a constant busy signal. Contact me immediately before I dispute the charge with PayPal. James Roybal 720-331-5162
Additional Fees
Ease of Use
Service Scheduling
Usability

TeeChip - Problem with purchase

Did not order this item

TeeChip - Missing order

I do not have my order number. It was purchased toward the middle of November. It was the Grinch tshirt that said Ew people. Money has already been taken out and website says campaign closed.

TeeChip - No show package

My street address was not put on shipping label so package is in limbo. It’s been all over the eastern US.

TeeChip - Wrong item

They sent the wrong item, even though the first email had the right item. The second email stating it was shipped was the WRONG ITEM!!!

TeeChip - No order

I made an order 3 weeks ago. I still haven't received my order. So where is?