3.3
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

The item I purchased wasn't as pictured online.The online picture appeared as a dirty gray/dark shirt with a black print on front.

The item arrived as a pure black shirt with pure black print on front: virtually invisible. Furthermore, the 'large' size doesn't fit the same as my large shirts, so I suspect it may be an adolescent size.

Contacting teechip by email left no resolve, as they said the only way there can be ano exchange or return is if there is a physical defect with the item.They appear to have stopped communicating with me when I conveyed that the item did not match the pictured item online.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of teechip shirt. Teechip needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teechip shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teechip.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

TeeChipRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1168345
Teechip Verified Representative

Hi

I am sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order.That is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide here at TeeChip.

Please provide your email address and order number and I will contact you via email shortly to resolve this issue.

I look forward to getting this handled as quickly as possible.

-Conner