Featured Not resolved
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 27, 2016

This company should be sued

Original review posted by user Apr 26, 2016

They messed up my fans shirts and is not giving me my account info that's has been changed.They don't have a number for the sellers.

They don't answer the phone for my fans. They don't answer my most recent emails.

This company is stealing people money and need to be sued asap.I need someone to contact me about a class action lawsuit.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of teechip shirt from Teechip and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Teechip to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was not receiving my product in a timely manner and no communication, complete lack of customer service and printing on product not equal to advertised item. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Vallejo, California, United States #1155566

Try CustomInk. Great service.