Ordered a T-Shirt for a birthday present on Oct.19.
Birthday is Dec. 10. Still waiting, all I got was one answer after 40+ tries and they said it is still in the works and I would have Nov. 17.
It is Dec 3 today, where the *** is my shirt? Tried calling them several times, get the same recording every time. You are caller number 25, hold time is 47 minutes. If you can get a person on live chat it takes 20 minutes for them to come on and then they just leave you in mid conversation.
Will never order from them again.Now I have to find a new present because after almost 2 months still have no idea if I will get it or not.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not receiving the ordered item
- Ignoring customer
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "No communication. No 10% off as promised. No confirmation on item paid for. Stole my money. No merchandise. Wrote endless emails to contact endless phone calls. Automatic system with codes..."
- "I ordered a shirt and unlike most people complaining I did receive my order and got it within a week. My problem is quality of the printing, it's blurry. Most..."
- "I ordered a sweatshirt from this company. All through the process it said when checking size chart I would need an XL. So that what I ordered. When it finial..."
- "So there's already a lot wrong with this app. I can't quite complain about getting stood up the very first time I went to purchase an item because the app..."
- "On March 14,2016 Truck dropped off at North County Kia to repair dented & scratched roof & install of trailer hitch. On March 15,2016 Truck picked up & dents were less..."
- "Pep Boys in Santee, CA somehow determined that the electrical harness in my Ford Escape was defective. I asked if they had seen this problem previously and they said Yes,..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."