Additional Fees

Ordered a T-Shirt for a birthday present on Oct.19.

Birthday is Dec. 10. Still waiting, all I got was one answer after 40+ tries and they said it is still in the works and I would have Nov. 17.

It is Dec 3 today, where the *** is my shirt? Tried calling them several times, get the same recording every time. You are caller number 25, hold time is 47 minutes. If you can get a person on live chat it takes 20 minutes for them to come on and then they just leave you in mid conversation.

Will never order from them again.Now I have to find a new present because after almost 2 months still have no idea if I will get it or not.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $24. The author is overall dissatisfied with Teechip and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about teechip t-shirt from Teechip was not receiving the ordered item and ignoring customer Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teechip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Teechip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments