100% full Not resolved
1.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a Sweatshirt from TeeChip that was limited edition.It had my last name on it.

I got the Sweatshirt and it had the wrong name on it. I contacted TeeChip by email with a picture and Order number. They wrote back that they do not do exchanges or refunds. I didn't do any research on the company.

I trusted them. $43.98 later I found out I was ripped off. Please do your research.

Not all companies are trust worthy.Pissed off.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Teechip and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $44 and wants Teechip to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was dishonest business practices, unwilling to refund and wrong print. Author liked the most tried to call nobody answered the phone in cs. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip teechip custom sweatshirt for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

ordered a star wars hoodie - no ohhodes after 6 weeks, no one answered the phones, no one will give me a refund - this company is a *** artist with a office. NEVER ORDER FROM THEM

They have a quality guarantee on their site. They are supposed to reprint and ship for free if there is a problem with your order. We are currently having issues as well.