Stockton-On-Tees, England
2.0
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered my sweatshirt to the uk on the 17th of november and it wasnt until the 30th that i got an email saying there would be a delay..have since emailed back asking fir my details but it is now the 2nd of december and i havent heard back!Absolutely terrible service so far.

Wish i read these reviews first!

Will update if i ever do hear back.They are happy to take your money straight away funnily enough..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of sweatshirt. Teechip needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sweatshirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teechip.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

I have had the same experience.I ordered the item on 9/11/15, the order got lost in the mail and they told me that they wanted to make it right for me by reprinting the order and sending it to me.

It is now December 2nd and when I call their office the calls get disconnected, they have not returned any of my phone calls and when I'm in a LiveChat, the person helping me decided that he had to leave his desk for 30 minutes.I am so disappointed and am going to report them as a FRAUDULENT online company.

to Anonymous #1073045

Dispute the charge with your credit card company, they should be able to take care of it for you.