Product: Teechip T-shirt Clear all filters (0 of 395 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

TeeChip - NIGHTMARE

Placed an order for a Christmas gift. Arrived wrong size and with a giant STAIN on the front. Seriously???? Have requested a refund too many times to count and been ignored each and every time. Disgusting customer service. This company should be out of business. If you are thinking of placing an order here...DONT!!!

TeeChip - The quality of your product is very poor for the price I paid

TeeChip - The quality of your product is very poor for the price I paid
Your company filled a orderaced 12-12-2018. Upon arrival nothing about this shirt was right. The color was all faded it is not true to size as stated in your add but what worse the printing is faded or not even there. We asked for a refund and wanted to return instead today I recieved a replacement that looks10x worse than the first one. Being from Indiana and moving here to Florida several years ago I still get a bit Home sick when I saw this shirt I knew I had to have it... very very disappointed. I want a return postage to send you back these two pitiful shirts and a full refund. Thank you in advance Sandy

TeeChip - I order a T-Shirt it is to small.I sent it back

My Name is Rebecca Pickens 5505 W.100 S. Warsaw,In 46580 My order number is RL-11655-85125 Black T-Shirt It said BLESSED TO BE CALLED NANA size Med It was to small so I sent it back to you 11/21/2018 I explained to you to send me a size Large. I have not received the T-Shirt from you.I had tracking on the T-Shirt I sent back to you.The tracking number is 9500113684538325225668 You received it on 11/23/2018 the time was 12:14 PM.PLEASE SEND MY T-SHIRT OR MY MONEY BACK. T-SHIRT $14.99 SHIPPING FEES $3.99 TAX $1.33 = $20.31 BAL. MY PHONE IS Number:574- 527-4589 E- MAIL Is: donnapickens@ymail.com TODAY is 1/11/2019
I liked
  • Nice shirt

TeeChip - Charged twice for one item

charged twice for one item

TeeChip - Scam company

Paid over 50 dollars for 2 fruit of the loom tshirts with blurry printing of illegally printed images. I disputed the charge and sent their customer service images with no response from them and a rebill on my card. They are unethical- stay away
1.2
Show

TeeChip - Horrible they are a scam do not order from here!!

Have tried to contact them both numbers do not work. Ordered a t shirt that is the wrong size and is not even the t shirt i ordered. Its junk!! Want a full refund!! They are a scam took 2 months to even get the shirt.
  • Item is poor quality
  • No response from teechip

TeeChip - Very unhappy

TeeChip - Very unhappy
I have not received notice about my order. It was to be shipped within 5-10 days. I am inquiring about where my order is.
2.1

TeeChip - Poor Quality, Poor Product, Poor customer service

I ordered a long-sleeve "This is my Hallmark Christmas movie T-shirt" off a sponsored ad on facebook. After it taking forever to receive the product, it was a short sleeve shirt. I contacted customer service (who might I add is one woman and is very slow at responding), and requested a refund and that I would gladly return their product because I did not want to wait for the new shirt to arrive. Well, the denied my request for a refund and instead sent me the correct shirt. I told them I did not want it because it would be well after Christmas before I received it (which I received it on 12/26). Very displeased. Awful company...who obviously has no real website because you can't locate their company or anything.
1.1
I didn't like
  • Not receiving my product in a timely manner and no communication

TeeChip - Missing order

On December 17th I ordered two shirts and I only received one two shirts came out of my account one for $25 and one for $27 and I'm having a hard time trying to reach customer service this is unprofessional and unacceptable
5.0
Teechip T-shirt
Please don’t order from this vendor. My anniversary date was October 23rd. I ordered on Oct 8th. On the Confirmation Email, they said my order would be shipped in 5 to 10 business days. They didn’t ship my order until Nov 4th, which was almost one month after the date...
JBond

Contact your credit card company or PayPal, whichever way you paid. They will most likely refund your money, my bank refunded mine.

• Refund refusal