1.3
Turnaround Time

I ordered a tee shirt advertised on Facebook.I was so excited, anxiously awaited the arrival and bragged to all of my friends.

What a horrible disappointment!!!! The shirt I received was nothing close to the shirt I saw in the Teechip add. I'll be sure to tell everyone what a lack lusture product I received and that the advertised product was misleading.

Boo teechip!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of t-shirt from Teechip and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Teechip to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Who the *** brags about a tee shirt?

I ordered this same exact shirt.Instead of receiving the NY Yankee greats that I ordered, I received NY Mets greats.

I have sent 3 emails with no reponse.

The only contact information they give is an email address.And, the shirt was WAY less quality than the one pictured.