2.8
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

The first shirt I received was printed crooked.The shirt was uncomfortable and tight on the arms.

When I contacted TeeChip about the issue they required photographic proof, fine. In every contact I also asked for a different style shirt. I received a response saying my reprint was being processed. Awesome, I get my reprinted shirt and it's the same uncomfortable shirt as the first time.

They completely ignored my sizing/quality issue of the physical shirt. Customer satisfaction is not TeeChips goal.

Their goal is to sell low quality, overpriced shirts that are difficult to return for a refund.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of teechip t-shirt from Teechip and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Teechip to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

TeeChipRep
Teechip Verified Representative

Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.That is certainly not the TeeChip standard we strive to provide.

Please send your name, your order number, and email address to escalations@teechip.com.

I will be more than happy to help resolve this for you.I look forward to hearing from you.