1.8
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a Philadelphia Eagles Teacher t-shirt.We all know that the Eagles colors are green, white and black.

The t-shirt came black wig gray writing!!!I contacted them and they replied no refunds!!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of teechip t-shirt from Teechip and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Teechip to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Teechip - This company should be shut down! Teechip "My husband purchased a "wife" cup to surprise me and it arrived broken an damaged. I immediately attempted to make contact with the company attempting to utilize the email website..." Read more Teechip - Scandalous company stealing artists art and selling as their own Teechip "This company, and their sub companies, are repeatedly stealing my artwork. This involves taking 600px x 600px 72dpi web rips of my art and selling it as full print! Plus..." Read more Teechip - Order #RL-10317-79847 Teechip "My order has not arrived. please confirm about my order. when my order will arrive? how long? My order has not arrived. please confirm about my order. when my order..." Read more Teechip - Terrible Awful Horrible Horrendous Print Quality Teechip "AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! This is a total scam. This company just prints low-resolution JPEGs on poster paper. I doubt the artwork is even theirs... I have been trying to resolve..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more