I ordered a shirt in a small.It came to me very small.

Seemed as if it was a child's shirt. I contacted them and they said because I ordered a small they sent a small and they can't do anything about it. They wouldn't send a new small or even a bigger size.

The last picture is another small in the same exact brand.Do not waste your time with this company.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of teechip t-shirt from Teechip and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Teechip to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Teechip - This company should be shut down! Teechip "My husband purchased a "wife" cup to surprise me and it arrived broken an damaged. I immediately attempted to make contact with the company attempting to utilize the email website..." Read more Teechip - Scandalous company stealing artists art and selling as their own Teechip "This company, and their sub companies, are repeatedly stealing my artwork. This involves taking 600px x 600px 72dpi web rips of my art and selling it as full print! Plus..." Read more Teechip - Poster Review Teechip "I bought an 11x17 poster for $40 from Teechip (Ooshirts). The image was low resolution to the point where it was blurry and pixelated. I took photos of it and..." Read more TeeChip-horrible product and the worst customer service Teechip "...I finally reached someone at TeeChip and they submitted a problem with my order. Amazing the day after I called I received the order but..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more