Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Ordered a shirt it came printed incorrectly. After 5 weeks I gave up on getting a new shirt. It's been 8 weeks and my emails go 1 week without a response.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of teechip t-shirt. Teechip needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teechip t-shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teechip.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

I have an issue with the same shirt.I have received no response from them either.

It was a super small logo and colored incorrectly, it was way off from the add.

I have tried to get a hold of them by phone and email.I really liked the shirt, but was disappointed when it arrived.

Teechip - Order #RL-10317-79847 Teechip "My order has not arrived. please confirm about my order. when my order will arrive? how long? My order has not arrived. please confirm about my order. when my order..." Read more Teechip - Scandalous company stealing artists art and selling as their own Teechip "This company, and their sub companies, are repeatedly stealing my artwork. This involves taking 600px x 600px 72dpi web rips of my art and selling it as full print! Plus..." Read more Teechip - Fraudulent charge Teechip "Fraudulent Credit Card charges x3 were made by This Company. Never heard about them until that incident. Of course My CC company didn't charge me for it but Im pissed..." Read more Teechip - THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM - DO NOT ORDER - HORRIBLE QUALITY Teechip "The print I ordered was supposed to be a high quality print and instead its this flimsy *** paper and the image is so pixellated and muddy no one would..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more