Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

So I hardly ever purchase things online especially off Facebook but I liked this t-shirt design so I ordered it.The picture below was what the company TeeChip.com was showing for this product I ordered it lil over $30 for everything no problem.

Well let me tell ya the picture at the bottom shows you what I received and I was pissed I immediately contacted them explaining how the shirt didn't match there add and the design was cockeyed and the size of the design was smaller then advertised. I got emails back to send picture and explain the issue and was told they would be in contact and I've gotten nothing.

My last email to them was to have something done by the 17th of March or I was posting on here that this is what you get from there company and again nothing so to my fellow veterans out there who might have liked this company TeeChip.com beware there products are garbage.Please spread the word so this doesn't happen to another person.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of teechip t-shirt from Teechip and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Teechip to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments