Featured Not resolved
2.0
Turnaround Time

I ordered two shirts and sweatshirts off of an advertised photo.What they delivered was not what was advertised.

I called them on 2 October and received a claims # and have heard nothing since (7 business days to this post). I've called back on numerous occasions since and they transfer me to the claims department that goes straight to voicemail.

Worst customer service by far that I have ever experienced as their "customer service" # doesn't do anything to provide customer support.If anyone knows how to get past that please let me know.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of teechip t-shirt from Teechip and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Teechip to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments