100% full Not resolved
3.0

I wrote on November 19th to Teechip after receiving two sweatshirts I ordered from them. "I am writing to you today to let you know that I received the above order

today of two sweatshirts. It was delayed for a long time but finally

arrived almost a month after ordering it. They look like good sweatshirts,

one hoodie and one regular without a hood. However, if you look at your

picture showing the imprint on the left you will notice something. It says

"Don't let the gray hair fool you." As you can see in the picture below from

your website. However if you look at the picture of my sweatshirts, you

will notice that they say "Don't let the Gray Hai fool you." Not just on

one but on BOTH sweatshirts you have it messed up. I paid $72 dollars for

these sweatshirts and would expect at that cost to have them spelled

correctly. What can be done about this?"

They wrote back to me saying "Thank you for contacting TeeChip. I can definitely help you with that. Your order is currently still printing. This is due to an unexpected volume of orders. Unfortunately, I am unable to give an estimated length of this delay. We will be acting swiftly to produce your product.

Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification with your order’s tracking information. If you follow the available link, you can check the mail carrier’s website for an estimated delivery date. In addition to this email, you are able to track your order by visiting www.teechip.com/track_order and entering in your order number."

I wrote back to them again (a gal named Contikki) saying that it wasn't a matter of me wanting to know where my sweatshirt is, I wanted it fixed. I have heard nothing back despite emailing them 3 times since the 19th.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of teechip hoodie from Teechip and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $72 and wants Teechip to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was incorrect spelling on sweatshirts. Author liked the most sweatshirt idea is great. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments