I wrote on November 19th to Teechip after receiving two sweatshirts I ordered from them. "I am writing to you today to let you know that I received the above order
today of two sweatshirts. It was delayed for a long time but finally
arrived almost a month after ordering it. They look like good sweatshirts,
one hoodie and one regular without a hood. However, if you look at your
picture showing the imprint on the left you will notice something. It says
"Don't let the gray hair fool you." As you can see in the picture below from
your website. However if you look at the picture of my sweatshirts, you
will notice that they say "Don't let the Gray Hai fool you." Not just on
one but on BOTH sweatshirts you have it messed up. I paid $72 dollars for
these sweatshirts and would expect at that cost to have them spelled
correctly. What can be done about this?"
They wrote back to me saying "Thank you for contacting TeeChip. I can definitely help you with that. Your order is currently still printing. This is due to an unexpected volume of orders. Unfortunately, I am unable to give an estimated length of this delay. We will be acting swiftly to produce your product.
Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification with your order’s tracking information. If you follow the available link, you can check the mail carrier’s website for an estimated delivery date. In addition to this email, you are able to track your order by visiting www.teechip.com/track_order and entering in your order number."
I wrote back to them again (a gal named Contikki) saying that it wasn't a matter of me wanting to know where my sweatshirt is, I wanted it fixed. I have heard nothing back despite emailing them 3 times since the 19th.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Sweatshirt idea is great
What I disliked
- Incorrect spelling on sweatshirts
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Sweatshirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a shirt back in June. When I got my shirt, it was the correct size and color, but the image was incorrect. I contacted customer service and was..."
- "I went through a dummy order process of a Team Valor iPhone 5s case on TeeChip to see the costs including p&p, the order process never told me the p&p..."
- "I ordered a tee shirt advertised on Facebook. I was so excited, anxiously awaited the arrival and bragged to all of my friends. What a horrible disappointment!!!! The..."
- "Bad bad bad food. Forty dollars and lots of food left on plates and sick to stomach. The three of us will never step back in to sweet..."
- "We purchased a chair & ottoman, a sofa and a loveseat approximately 20 years ago based on H & C's reputation as a quality furniture manufacturer. The loveseat is..."
- "Went to chills to get take out for dinner since my wife and I like to stay in. Ordered online and got fajitas quesadilla and onion rings. Got there 10..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."