Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

I have a problem with the poster i received.I can not get through to them on the phone and they are not replying to me e-mail.

Related: Teechip 11X17 Poster Review

The poster i received does not look anything like the one i ordered. The color is off and the dog's nose is cut off. It is unacceptable. I want the poster that was ordered or a credit.

Their website claims that they will reply in 12 - 24 hours. I have not heard a word from them. I phoned the number on their website & followed prompts but you can not connect with a human.

then my call was disconnected.I am very disappointed in this company and want answers.

Review about: Doberman Poster.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Teechip Poster
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Teechip - Order #RL-10317-79847 Teechip "My order has not arrived. please confirm about my order. when my order will arrive? how long? My order has not arrived. please confirm about my order. when my order..." Read more Teechip Fruit Of The Loom T-shirt Review Teechip "I ordered a tshirt in relaxed fit because of my chest size. I was sent the wrong style shirt AND it was too small to even wear . I opened..." Read more Teechip - A large print turns into a postage stamp. Teechip "...they advertised a large print on a "high-quality" sweatshirt and what they sent (for $33.00, plus shipping) was a postage stamp on an average sweatshirt..." Read more Teechip - Terrible Awful Horrible Horrendous Print Quality Teechip "AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! This is a total scam. This company just prints low-resolution JPEGs on poster paper. I doubt the artwork is even theirs... I have been trying to resolve..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Indiegogo - No receive perk as promise Indiegogo "I contribute the campaign since 2015 August for USD 249 paid by PayPal. At the beginning they still active respond for the delay of perk and update some regulation change..." Read more Sears Garage Door (through the internet) Sears "Summary: 1. New garage door ($1,400). 2. Two months of use. 3. Garage crumples from top down due to improper installation (garage opener set improperly). 4. False advertising (Sears uses..." Read more