Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

The print I ordered was supposed to be a high quality print and instead its this flimsy *** paper and the image is so pixellated and muddy no one would want it.The image of David Bowie is clearly stolen and a copyright infringement.

Tee Chip told me the poster was printed as advertised, but nowhere on the description does it say intentionally pixellated and low quality. When I asked for a refund, they refused and when you call the phone rings and rings until someone clearly disconnects the call. I am trying to locate where this company is located.

Can anyone help me?I am going to report the company for fraud.

Review about: Teechip David Bowie Poster.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Customer complaints service, Uses stolen copyrighted images, Company is a fraud.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

i have the same experience, bad bad quality...

They are a complete scam and the quality is ***. Don't waste your money on these hacks

TeeChipRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1334998
Teechip Verified Representative

Hello, sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order.That is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide here at TeeChip.

Please provide your email address and order number and I will contact you via email shortly.I look forward to getting this handled as quickly as possible.