Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

My husband purchased a "wife" cup to surprise me and it arrived broken an damaged.I immediately attempted to make contact with the company attempting to utilize the email website to no avail.

No one contacts you back they make it impossible to communicate the phone number is bogus its auto answer and they always says the office hours and even though you call during those hours no one ever answers.....someone finally emailed me and i explained the situation and they never ever replaced it I mean those cheap ugly cups are $30.00 bucks and some change I would have never ever purchased it but my husband thought it'd be a nice gesture.DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ANYTHING THEY TRY TO SALE YOU.

Review about: Teechip Mug.

I didn't like: Not answer the phone no reply to emails poor service they suck.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Kokomo, Indiana, United States #1351420

I agree.this company is no good.

I ordered a poster and they said I received it two days ago.

I am still waiting to receive it.DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!