100% full Not resolved

I went through a dummy order process of a Team Valor iPhone 5s case on TeeChip to see the costs including p&p, the order process never told me the p&p and made me place an order without knowing I was as the buttons I pressed never said confirm order now.

When I realised that they made me place an order without me knowing or confirming it they went and took £15 out my paypal account without my permission for this.

Since then I had contacted them on their support email seconds after the order was confirmed in email to myself and never heard back and then contacted them 4-5 days later still no reply.

Contacted them by facebook message got a response and then email came from their claims department saying I am not entitled to a refund at all, they also claim that I clicked a place order button which i never did and also entered my card details which once again never did.

Review about: Team Valor Phone Case.

I didn't like: Whole experience, Bad customer service, Inadequate customer service, Getting repeatedly the same email answer, No refund.

Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $15
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments