I went through a dummy order process of a Team Valor iPhone 5s case on TeeChip to see the costs including p&p, the order process never told me the p&p and made me place an order without knowing I was as the buttons I pressed never said confirm order now.
When I realised that they made me place an order without me knowing or confirming it they went and took £15 out my paypal account without my permission for this.
Since then I had contacted them on their support email seconds after the order was confirmed in email to myself and never heard back and then contacted them 4-5 days later still no reply.
Contacted them by facebook message got a response and then email came from their claims department saying I am not entitled to a refund at all, they also claim that I clicked a place order button which i never did and also entered my card details which once again never did.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Whole experience
- Bad customer service
- Inadequate customer service
- Getting repeatedly the same email answer
- No refund
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Team Valor Phone Case
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I wrote on November 19th to Teechip after receiving two sweatshirts I ordered from them. "I am writing to you today to let you know that I received the..."
- "Buyer beware! I ordered a tshirt a size larger than I normally wear because it was advertised as a slim fit women's shirt. What I got was an enormous, boxy..."
- "I ordered a shirt in a small. It came to me very small. Seemed as if it was a child's shirt. I contacted them and they said because I ordered..."
- "JELOUS COMPETITOR!!! MAKES UP LIES ABOUT OTHER CLEANING COMPANIES, MANIPULATES TRUTH AND DAMAGING CLAIMS INTO ERRONIOUS MISLEADING STATEMENTS. MAKES FALSE CLAIMS ABOUT OWN QUALIFICATIONS AND OTHERS TO GAIN BUSINESS. USING UP SELLING,..."
- "Emily Mc Laughlin was diagnosed with Cancer in 1991 not 1985, as reported in print by FIND A GRAVE! She never asked to have her performances limited in number...."
- "Terrible! No where near the Same as pictures on site!! Very disappointed!!!..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."