High Blantyre, Scotland
100% full Not resolved
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I went through a dummy order process of a Team Valor iPhone 5s case on TeeChip to see the costs including p&p, the order process never told me the p&p and made me place an order without knowing I was as the buttons I pressed never said confirm order now.

When I realised that they made me place an order without me knowing or confirming it they went and took £15 out my paypal account without my permission for this.

Since then I had contacted them on their support email seconds after the order was confirmed in email to myself and never heard back and then contacted them 4-5 days later still no reply.

Contacted them by facebook message got a response and then email came from their claims department saying I am not entitled to a refund at all, they also claim that I clicked a place order button which i never did and also entered my card details which once again never did.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of team valor phone case from Teechip and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $15 and wants Teechip to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was whole experience, customer service, inadequate customer service and getting repeatedly the same email answer. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments