Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a t-shirt for a Christmas gift back at the beginning of November.

Finally received it on the 21st of Decemeber.

When I opened up the package to look at the shirt, it was covered in mysterious white stains. I emailed them immediately and their response was to "make a claim" and sent me the link. It's been over a week, three claims written and no response.

When I made my initial email with them, they told me they don't give refunds OR send out new orders.

EVEN THOUGH THEY SENT ME A DIRTY SHIRT.

Horrible quality, outrageous prices, terrible customer service.

They don't even deserve one star.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $65. The author is overall dissatisfied with Teechip and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about teechip t-shirt from Teechip was takes weeks to respond to claims and invalid excuses Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teechip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Teechip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

maybe its because claims should be made in person like normal profesionals