I ordered one tee shirt, paid full price.After waiting about one month, I was told that they ran out of ink, and was told I would be reimbursed half the price of the shirt for my inconvenience.

About one month after this, I received my shirt with the logo printed very crooked! After many emails & calls, I was told TeeChip would send me a correctly aligned shirt free of charge...I never received that shirt!

I wanted to send back the crooked one I'd received for a replacement, but all correspondence ceased with this company!No tee shirt, no reimbursement, no nothing...very shoddy business, ripoffs, scammers!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of took my money but no product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of teechip custom shirt and associated monetary loss in the amount of $12. Teechip needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teechip custom shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teechip.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments