New York, New York
100% full Not resolved

I ordered one tee shirt, paid full price.After waiting about one month, I was told that they ran out of ink, and was told I would be reimbursed half the price of the shirt for my inconvenience.

About one month after this, I received my shirt with the logo printed very crooked! After many emails & calls, I was told TeeChip would send me a correctly aligned shirt free of charge...I never received that shirt!

I wanted to send back the crooked one I'd received for a replacement, but all correspondence ceased with this company!No tee shirt, no reimbursement, no nothing...very shoddy business, ripoffs, scammers!

Review about: Teechip Custom Shirt.

I didn't like: Took my money but no product.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $12
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Teechip - Bad, Bad, Bad Teechip "I ordered a shirt, when I received it the logo/design was completely off center. It took forever but finally reached someone via email and they sent out a replacement. Still..." Read more Teechip 11X17 Poster Review Teechip "I bought an 11x17 poster for $40 from Teechip (Ooshirts). The image was low resolution to the point where it was blurry and pixelated. I took photos of it and..." Read more Teechip - Ripped off Dan Mumford design for Rick & Morty Teechip "Bought a print, then realized that it's a copy of a Dan Mumford design called "I'm starting to work up some anxiety about this whole thing" (http://nineteeneightyeight.com/collections/rick-and-morty/products/dan-mumford-im-starting-to-work-up-some-anxiety-about-this-whole-thing-print?variant=36427827143). Tried to cancel..." Read more Teechip Happy Pills Ferret Mug Teechip "...Made my order of Happy Pills ferret mug.I received my order promptly but when I opened the box the handle was shattered..." Read more Cruisemiles - Uploads for Clarification Cruisemiles "Now allegations of fraudulent action by Mr Lester have been proved false, I have been asked to release from file information relating to the accountant of Cruisemiles who was sentenced..." Read more Jiyu ACP ACM Manufacturer Jiyu Acp "Jiyu ACP company is top 10 quality brand in domestic building materials industry. Focus on supplying a large range of Aluminum Composite Panels and Materials. Service is very good, the..." Read more 2 boxes of original flavor honey maid graham cracker all crushed up!!! Honey Maid "I bought a box of honey maid graham crackers on 6/9/17 as a COOKIE snack for my kids..which were more of crushed graham crackers...which was Very Very messy!!! They love..." Read more Pearson Education - Exceeding scheduled maintenance time Pearson Education "Their maintenance issue was listed as having been scheduled for completion on continually further times, and now their site says it is down until further notice.. Not a good time..." Read more