Additional Fees

I ordered a hoodie on 04-21-2015.I received an email stating that it had been shipped.

Obvious that was a lie because it still has not arrived. I am more than mad. I ordered this as a Christmas gift for my brother in-law. No one will help me resolve this.

Someone needs to call me or email me and either give me a full refund today or send me the hoodie I ordered. I hate people and companies who take advantage of others. We are all humans and should try to help each other, not steal from each other. I will NEVER do business with them again.

Thanks for nothing TeeChip.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of teechip hoodie and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. Teechip needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teechip hoodie in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teechip.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Teechip - This company should be shut down! Teechip "My husband purchased a "wife" cup to surprise me and it arrived broken an damaged. I immediately attempted to make contact with the company attempting to utilize the email website..." Read more Teechip - Terrible print Teechip "So im an Adidas and star wars for life. Always have been and when i saw via instagram the adidas star wars hoodie i had to have it. All Day..." Read more Teechip - Damaged Won't respond Teechip "I received a broken mug i ordered. It broke because of THEIR faulty packaging! Numerous emails back and forth because when you call customer service a recording tells you this..." Read more Teechip - THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM - DO NOT ORDER - HORRIBLE QUALITY Teechip "The print I ordered was supposed to be a high quality print and instead its this flimsy *** paper and the image is so pixellated and muddy no one would..." Read more Kwikset not honoring its life-time finish warranty Kwikset "The finish on my Kwikset polo is ruining. When I contacted them on 9/2017 and after verifying my bad handle set they said a replacement is on the way. Four..." Read more 7 Deuce Towing -spring Tx - Beware of 7 Deuce Towing 7 Deuce Towing -spring Tx "Jason Caus requested cash only and refused to supply a receipt. Why would a reputable towing service refuse? Obviously he is a rip-off artist. (who by the way will be..." Read more Very disappointed with Camping World of Council Bluffs, IA Camping World "Purchased a new 2016 27ft Heartland Pioneer RB220 on February 20th 2017. Was just what we wanted! Supposedly went through their "cleanup and pre-delivery inspection" and we pulled it home..." Read more Conns Poor Service Conns "In early January 2017 I bought a brand new top of the line LG washer/dryer combo from Conns located on FM 1960 (near Willowbrook Mall) in Houston, TX. On September..." Read more