Turnaround Time

Ordered on November 1st and received my hoodie on the 12th .only problem is the print is weak as if its been through a washer machine 100 times .

I have had one way communication with them and after waiting on hold for roughly 50 min. I was hung up on . I have now escalated the issue with pay pal . I also noticed they have already changed there name on facebook too or at least they are connected.

The image is an Orlando magic emblem and called design custom team tshirts , http//coolshirtsandhoodies.com .

Save your self the head ach and frustration for it seems even when they do ship a product it is horribly done .

This reviewer shared experience about "bad quality, poor customer service" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $44. The author is overall dissatisfied with Teechip. The most disappointing about teechip hoodie from Teechip was poor quality and customer service sucks , but reviewer liked nice design idea. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teechip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Teechip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Teed-OFF
Cranston, Rhode Island, United States #1066609

I'm trying to gather people for a class action lawsuit against Teechip. Please let me know if you'd be interested.