Placed my order on Aug 19 and just got an email apologizing for the delay, still waiting for the order, but I'll return to review once I figure out whether I got scammed like most of the reviews I see on here, if I get my order and all is good, no problem, but if not, I guess I will be one of the many to have been taken by this site.Word of advice, always check out reviews on someone before placing your first order, you just never know until after the fact.

This site is making me enter at least a 100 word review so I guess I need to add a few more words to complete it.jeeeze

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Teechip. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $49 and wants Teechip to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip teechip online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments