Placed an order and was immediately charged even though the item hadn't even shipped yet.A month later and only one email stating that the item was in the printing process.

No further emails. Posted a remark via their Facebook page and was told to IM them with my confirmation number and they would look into the issue. My remark was later removed from their page and replaced with only positive reviews. Their response was that there was an issue with the printing company and that they do not guarantee delivery/shipping dates.

Responded back to their IM and no response back. Filed a dispute with PayPal to get my money back.

Will never order from them again and wished I would have read the reviews before I did.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Teechip. The most disappointing about teechip shirt from Teechip was did not receive my order, took my money and scam people out of their money Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teechip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Teechip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments