Waycross, Georgia
100% full Not resolved

I saw a campaign on Facebook for a Georgia Bulldog Loving teacher.Doing something I never do, I ordered a shirt for me and my daughter on August 9.

We are teacher and we love our GA DAWGS. The shirts were purchased via PAYPal (scam prevention) in two separate transactions. The money wasn't supposed to be withdrawn from my checking account by Paypal until the order shipped. I was given a ship date of August 22, from Teechip on my purchase receipt the night I placed my order.

I was given a long tracking number as well. As of today. NO tracking information has been provided. The item has never shipped.

However, the money was taken out of my account by Paypal. I called last night and left a voicemail for someone at Teechip, 866-251-0432 to please call me. I also emailed them at support@Teechip. No one called me back and so far, no emails.

Today, I called them back at 4:37. I spoke to "Alonda". She was rude and would cut me off whenever I tried to speak or ask questions. She put me on hold for several minutes and when she returned, I was told by "Aolanda" that my order for one of the shirts had just been sent to the printer today, to not talk as she was trying to speak and that we would look up one order at a time...this one first.

All of this was done in a very rude manner. Furthermore, When I tried to find out when either of my shirts would ship, or if it would be possible to get my money back, good old helpful "Aolanda" hung up on me. WOW!!! Great customer service Teechip.

I am so disappointed. Looks like I am making a call to PayPal and I have decided I am going to make a complaint to the BBB. Consumers, please don't make the same mistake I did. Don't order from this company.

If you are fundraising, don't ask them to print shirts for you. They need to learn to honor their commitments. In addition, they need to train their employees on how to be respectful, courteous, and concerned when dealing with customers, who by the way....pay their salaries. No customers = no paycheck.

I am praying for them.Remember, there are reputable print shops that can print shirts for your fundraisers.

Review about: Teechip Bulldogs Loving Tee.

I didn't like: Customer service, Lack of communication, No delivery of my product.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Teechip Shirt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss NO Shirts & Poor Customer Service / $60
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion