2.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

November 23 I ordered the hoody, the money was taken from my account and I have yet to receive my Ducks, green, roots in Oregon Hoody.

Richard Miron

186 Fairwinds ln

Costa Mesa, Calif. 92626

Please find out what has happened. I would like to give this as a Christmas present so prompt action would be very much appreciated. Please e-mail me a phone number, so I might talk to a person about not receiving the hoody. We were gone for a week but no note was left and we are at a loss as to why it is taking so long. Thank you for looking into this for me, as the money has already been taken.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $46. The author is overall dissatisfied with Teechip. The most disappointing about teechip hoodie from Teechip was product not delivered Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teechip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Teechip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments