I ordered and payment was processed for a t-shirt on APRIL 29.I still do not have t-shirt and here it is JUNE 10.

This is ridiculous. I have ordered lots of t-shirts from FB but this was my first and last time with this company. I emailed and tried to chat on their website with no response. I will never order from this company again, and will warn others not to do so.

I feel scammed! I will be contacting Paypal to report this and let them go after them.

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.Just check out their FB page and read all the complaints!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no communication and no delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of teechip t-shirt and associated monetary loss in the amount of $27. Teechip needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teechip t-shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teechip.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

I ordered my husband a 2XL I puckin love the Blues tshirt paid for it on October 1 have not received it yet!! Disappointed

West Haverstraw, New York, United States #994122

There customer service is awful!No one responds back.

Did you try emailing escalations@teechip.com?

Once I emailed them I finally got a reply and my shirt came a few days after.Took over a month...will never order from them again!