1.5
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered from them since AUGUST 2015 it is now January 30th 2016!!I am still waiting for my t-shirt to arrive.

I have tried to call them but there is no answer. I tried to email them and still no response. There was a tracking number which I tried to contact but all they said was that they had sent it back because they were unable to deliver.

I am very very upset at their TERRIBLE SERVICE!!I would never ever, ever order from this company ever again !!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $25. The author is overall dissatisfied with Teechip. The most disappointing about teechip t-shirt from Teechip was that i never receied my shirt Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teechip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Teechip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

TeeChipRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1170914
Teechip Verified Representative

Hi

I am sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order.That is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide here at TeeChip.

Please provide your email address and order number and I will contact you via email shortly to resolve this issue.

I look forward to getting this handled as quickly as possible.

-Conner