I placed an order for a sweatshirt on November 23rd...the money was removed from my account that day.Its now December 22nd and no sweatshirt.

I have called and been placed in a que for over 30 minutes; I have sent numerous emails....no responses. I have placed a DO NOT BUY FROM TEECHIP on Facebook. I do not recommend anyone buy from this company.

THEY ARE A SCAM!I will be filing this with the Better Business Bureau and hopefully they will be shut down!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of teechip hoodie from Teechip. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $45 and wants Teechip to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not receiving my product in a timely manner and no communication. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments