Tranent, East Lothian

Ordered a t shirt for my son as a Christmas present in November.No email confirmation and no t shirt.

Had to trawl through my paypal account to find the payment. Have opened a dispute. I expect I'll get my money back eventually thanks to the fact that I used Paypal but I was lucky I could even remember the name of the company as it was an impulse buy.

I imagine this happens a lot that you click a link from Facebook and buy a t shirt and by the time you realise you've had no email confirmation it's gone...Rubbish!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Teechip. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teechip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Teechip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Teechip - Billed but no product after a month Teechip "Ordered a new IPhone Case on April 10th. It is no May 5th and still no product. When I first placed the order they said it would be delivered between..." Read more Teechip - Wished I'd Read the Reviews Before I Ordered Teechip "Kept seeing a beautiful Lost in Translation poster as pop up on Facebook. Lost my mind and ordered before I read the reviews. First of all, I paid $19.99 or..." Read more Teechip - Damaged Orders / No Customer Service Support Teechip "I ordered 4 coffee cups. See photos. Two cups came damaged. One cup broken and one cup has delamitation. Sent in request for help. They replied to submit pictures via..." Read more Teechip - Scandalous company stealing artists art and selling as their own Teechip "This company, and their sub companies, are repeatedly stealing my artwork. This involves taking 600px x 600px 72dpi web rips of my art and selling it as full print! Plus..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more