i placed an order on october 11, 2015 , I have not received a tracking number, I called customer service and spoke to a very rude employee, I requested a refund and he laughed and hung up on me.Worst company ever.

They are very unprofessional i would not recommend anyone purchase from them. They dont reply to emails and when you request a refund by phone they will just hang up the phone on you. Absolutely the worst online purchase ive made with any company, By far the worst. Very unprofessional and very rude when you request a refund.

If i dont get a refund i will file a law suit.What they are doing is not legit.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of teechip custom hoodie from Teechip. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Teechip to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments