Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Nov 30, 2015

With the US exchange rate, I am actually out $45.Thanks Teechip.

Way to screw people over.Anyone working for you must not even be qualified to flip burgers.

Original review posted by user Nov 30, 2015

I ordered a t-shirt back in August.I received it in September.

They sent the WRONG size, and I have been trying to get a resolution for over 2 and a half months now. After emailing for 5 weeks with no response, I finally get one that says to email the escalation email address. I email that. NOTHING.

Finally, after calling, I get an email wanting pictures to prove the wrong tag (insulting, but did it anyway), and again, no response. I call AGAIN. I get an email from another representative that word for word, was the same email from the first one, wanting pictures. Again, I send it.

Exactly 1 hour later, ANOTHER representative sends the exact same email AGAIN, wanting pictures. AGAIN, I send the pictures. 3 weeks later, after still nothing, I chat with a guy on the site today. He says "Did you respond to the email and send pictures"?

((Effing REALLY????)) Still polite, I said yes, I sent it to 3 of them. He then says he was talking to the representative that said they were finalizing the order and I would get an email "momentarily". That was over 3 hours ago. As the last poster, I call AGAIN.

There were 42 people in front of me with a 45 minute wait (which, may I add, was after they close). I tried calling again and now I get a fast busy. This company is BULL ***. I am reporting them to the BBB and anyone else I can.

PayPal told me my claim was "unfounded" so I lost the case. ((WHAT????))) So I'm stuck with a t-shirt too small and out $40.

Unreal.AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan_Champ wrote the review because of not as described at Teechip. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Teechip to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was very poor service of claims dept and no response from customer support team. Author liked the most nada. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip teechip custom t-shirt for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments