Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a hoodie at the beginning of December.Today, March 30th, after sending them lots of emails, I still haven't received it.

According to them, the first one was an "unusual situation", so they offered to reprint it for free (thank you teechip for reprinting something I paid for and you didn't send!!!!) I got an email on March 3rd (yup, It's not even winter anymore) that the new hoodie was on it's way.... do you know where it is? I don´t either. I sent them another email and got the exact automatic answer I had received a couple of weeks earlier.

I asked for a refund and they said that was out of the question...

so here I am, with no hoodie, money or someone in Teechip who will actually solve the problem.Don't ever, ever, ever by something there.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $49. The author is overall dissatisfied with Teechip. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teechip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Teechip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments