Teechip - Worthless Company

I ordered a sweatshirt from this company.All through the process it said when checking size chart I would need an XL.

So that what I ordered. When it finial arrived it was way way to big. I could have but another person in it with me. Called to request a return for a different size.

Was told was a limited run item. Well guess what was looking at their web site and they were printing the exact same sweatshirt again. Told yes I could use it to order another one and get correct size. Also when talking to first customer service rep.

very very rude about whole thing. Can get no satisfaction from them. And all I want is a sweatshirt that fits. Would gladly send this one back for correct size.

Heck even Wal-Mart will let you exchange for correct size.So any one wanting to use this company be very very careful as they will not correct a problem with what the sell you.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Any thing about company and way they tret coustomers

Reason of review:
does not fit plus all the above
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Teechip Custom Sweatshirt
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #782026

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Teechip? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jun 09 #1170913

Teechip verified representative

I am very sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. I see that you have been in contact with our Claims Department and they were able to resolve your claim. While I will not be able to offer further compensation, if you feel the resolution was unreasonable please email escalations@teechip.com with more information and they will take another look at your claim. I'll let them know to keep an eye out for your email.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Conner

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Teechip. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Teechip.
Filing a new complaint about