I ordered a sweatshirt from this company.All through the process it said when checking size chart I would need an XL.
So that what I ordered. When it finial arrived it was way way to big. I could have but another person in it with me. Called to request a return for a different size.
Was told was a limited run item. Well guess what was looking at their web site and they were printing the exact same sweatshirt again. Told yes I could use it to order another one and get correct size. Also when talking to first customer service rep.
very very rude about whole thing. Can get no satisfaction from them. And all I want is a sweatshirt that fits. Would gladly send this one back for correct size.
Heck even Wal-Mart will let you exchange for correct size.So any one wanting to use this company be very very careful as they will not correct a problem with what the sell you.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Any thing about company and way they tret coustomers
- Reason of review:
- does not fit plus all the above
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Sweatshirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I order a hoodie with a quote on the front. After paying for the item I receved a confirmation email saying my order went through and would be shipped after..."
- "i ordered a shirt because it looked cool and not many gray jedi shirts get made. i order it and when i get home one day and open the..."
- "Ordered the shirt advertised because it really looked good. Paid over $26. Took over two months to receive. Once received it was not the shirt I ordered...."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not. The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting,..."