San Jose, California

I ordered 1ea tee shirt and 2ea hoodies. The ink on one of the logos was so faint that the fabric could be seen coming though. I sent them photos as requested.

The reply was " Based on the pictures that you have provided these garments are commercially acceptable and are our Standard digital print. As such we are not able to provide compensation."

I told them that all I wanted was an exchange for one with the same print quality as my other items.

Review about: Teechip Custom Shirt.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Teechip Hoodie
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Teechip - Scandalous company stealing artists art and selling as their own Teechip "This company, and their sub companies, are repeatedly stealing my artwork. This involves taking 600px x 600px 72dpi web rips of my art and selling it as full print! Plus..." Read more Teechip - Order #RL-10317-79847 Teechip "My order has not arrived. please confirm about my order. when my order will arrive? how long? My order has not arrived. please confirm about my order. when my order..." Read more Teechip - Damaged Orders / No Customer Service Support Teechip "I ordered 4 coffee cups. See photos. Two cups came damaged. One cup broken and one cup has delamitation. Sent in request for help. They replied to submit pictures via..." Read more Teechip 11X17 Poster Review Teechip "I bought an 11x17 poster for $40 from Teechip (Ooshirts). The image was low resolution to the point where it was blurry and pixelated. I took photos of it and..." Read more Dhgate - Nice blue watch Dhgate "I like watch I bought. cheap and fast delivered. Its to easy buying on dhgate.com. goods arrived less a month and purchase was made from my cellphone. I like so..." Read more Smart Shuttle Line - Horrible company! Not worth your money Smart Shuttle Line "DO NOT request service from this company. the worst! HORRIBLE! We purchased a ticket for my niece. From Hollywood to Kissimmee/Orlando. And the driver was out of control! He screamed..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more Sunjoy Industries - Torn canopy Sunjoy Industries "I purchased a 10'x 10' Grove Gazebo by Sunjoy Industries Outdoor Patio Furniture from Ocean State Job Lots in Medford, MA back in 2013 to use during our pool season..." Read more