My husband ordered a burnt orange t-shirt for me with a saying about being a Texas Longhorn living in Oklahoma.After 6 weeks of waiting for the shirt, it finally arrived.

BUT IT'S ORANGE! Not Texas burnt orange, Oklahoma State University orange. But the sticker on the t-shirt says it's burnt orange. Well, it's NOT!

I emailed Teechip asking how I could return the shirt and was told I can't return it because it is a custom printed shirt. But that I could file a claim if I wanted to. What good is that going to do me?

Shame on me for not checking out the company first before telling my husband I wanted the shirt.Don't make the same mistake I did....DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service and wrong product" of teechip custom t-shirt and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Teechip needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teechip custom t-shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teechip.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments