Dallas, Texas

My husband ordered a burnt orange t-shirt for me with a saying about being a Texas Longhorn living in Oklahoma.After 6 weeks of waiting for the shirt, it finally arrived.

BUT IT'S ORANGE! Not Texas burnt orange, Oklahoma State University orange. But the sticker on the t-shirt says it's burnt orange. Well, it's NOT!

I emailed Teechip asking how I could return the shirt and was told I can't return it because it is a custom printed shirt. But that I could file a claim if I wanted to. What good is that going to do me?

Shame on me for not checking out the company first before telling my husband I wanted the shirt.Don't make the same mistake I did....DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

Reason of review: poor customer service and wrong product.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Teechip - THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM - DO NOT ORDER - HORRIBLE QUALITY Teechip "The print I ordered was supposed to be a high quality print and instead its this flimsy *** paper and the image is so pixellated and muddy no one would..." Read more Teechip - Damaged Won't respond Teechip "I received a broken mug i ordered. It broke because of THEIR faulty packaging! Numerous emails back and forth because when you call customer service a recording tells you this..." Read more Teechip - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - IS THIS A SCAM? Teechip "On March 6 I ordered two ( extra small and small) "Forget Princess I want to be an Astrophysicist" tee shirt as a birthday present. The confirmation stated they would..." Read more Teechip - Scandalous company stealing artists art and selling as their own Teechip "This company, and their sub companies, are repeatedly stealing my artwork. This involves taking 600px x 600px 72dpi web rips of my art and selling it as full print! Plus..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Techrabbit - Missing parts and can't even log into the site anymore Techrabbit "First time order with techrabbit for refurb jaybird freedoms. Received the order confirm. Great. Tried to log into the site to see status. Couldn't log in. Odd but nothing to..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Royal Loan Funding - LOANS MADE EASY, APPLY NOW TO GET ONE IN MINUTES!! Royal Loan Funding "Are you in search of a reputable lender or are you tired of being rejected by banks or are you tired of looking for money for your business, or you..." Read more