2.5
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered an i-phone 5 case with a specific design logo, and then ordered two other items with the same design as "add ons" (a mug and a tee shirt).The mug and the tee shirt arrived as ordered, but the phone case, which was the one ordered first and the most desired, arrived with the wrong design and in the wrong color.

I have tried in vain to contact this company for three weeks, both by phone and by email, with no response.

Now after reading the comments from other dissatisfied customers, I will be calling my credit card company to cancel the transaction.I am really disappointed because these were gifts for someone recuperating from surgery.

This person wrote the review because of "wrong item sent" of teechip mug from Teechip. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $29 and wants Teechip to "send correct item".

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of communication and delivery and customer service. Author liked the most nice design idea. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Still waiting to receive the correct item OR my refund....and that was after I contacted my credit card company and finally received an e-mail from Teespring. I filled out their form and attached a picture of the item they sent and I am still waiting for resolution :(