Llanelli, Wales

ordered May a Gilan hoodie with the name Mavis on front, when it arrived at the end of June, it had Nancy on it!Since then I have emailed ten times so that I could return it they have not resolved this problem it is their error.

The picture that they gave me to order from had my name on. I am Mavis not Nancy they have acknowledged my emails eight times, but now at the end of July still no resolve. Contacted disputes at PayPal also and they gave not responded either.

What a waste of forty dollars.They are dishonest

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not delivered as promised and very poor service of the claims department. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of teechip gildan hoodie and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. Teechip needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teechip gildan hoodie in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teechip.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Teechip - THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM - DO NOT ORDER - HORRIBLE QUALITY Teechip "The print I ordered was supposed to be a high quality print and instead its this flimsy *** paper and the image is so pixellated and muddy no one would..." Read more Teechip - Never shipped order Teechip "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..." Read more Teechip - TERRIBLE Teechip "Order one of their standard August subject tees on 7/16. They say they'd ship between 5 and 10 days. I needed it on 8/2 so they had enough time. On..." Read more Teechip - DO NOT PURCHASE FRM THIS COMPANY Teechip "States will ship 7 to 10 days. LIE - I TRIED TO CANCELL ORDER BUT THEY WOULDNT AND REPLIED WITH THIS - (MY ORDER IS STILL IN PROCESSINING 15 DAYS..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more