Featured Not resolved
2.0
Turnaround Time

I placed an order on 1/19/16.

After seeing no movement in the tracking information for over a week, I contacted customer service who told me that the company only started fulfilling orders after the promo ended on 1/22. Apparently, it would arrive on 2/5.

Well, when I tracked it, DHL tried to delver on 2/6 (Saturday) which just means they will come back the following Monday.

Today, on 2/8, I received the package. They got the name wrong completely (photo) as well as the color.

I contacted customer service again who told me they will send a replacement product that will take 2 more weeks to arrive.

Basically, I am going to wait 5 weeks to see if what I ordered truly gets here.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

TeeChipRep
Teechip Verified Representative

Hi

I am very sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.I see that you have been in contact with our Claims Department and they were able to resolve your claim.

While I will not be able to offer further compensation, if you feel the resolution was unreasonable please email escalations@teechip.com with more information and they will take another look at your claim.

I'll let them know to keep an eye out for your email.

We look forward to hearing from you!

- Conner

Hey, I have an update.

They sent me a new mug with the correct name but wrong color.I asked how they messed up the order again.

They told me I will get a refund.

I asked a few more times if this means they will never send me the order I placed.

They confirmed that what the Claims Department says is final.I now have two incorrect mugs.

They told me I will get a refund.

Ugh!I'm sorry.

I placed my order Jan 15th campaign ended Jan 18th was suppose to ship the 25th didn't ship till the 27th still haven't received it, it's Feb 10th.

Called my cc company & filed a claim.Was suppose to be a a little Valentine's times gift.