I ordered a sweater from Teechip, but after a month!!I received a sweater with a different print.

I tried to fix the situation by contacting the teechip support team, but after mailing them 3 times, nothing has happened. I still have the wrong sweater (sending it back costs 23 euros), I'm not getting my money back en I'm not getting the right sweater. They keep promising me that someone from the claims department will be in contact with me, but after 2 months, still nobody has contacted me.

I am very disappointed in the service that Teechip braught.DON'T ORDER FROM TEECHIP!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with products and stated that there is a room for improvement of wait for the product and very poor service of their support team. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of hoodie and associated monetary loss in the amount of $33. Teechip needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hoodie in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teechip.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments