Additional Fees

I ordered a sweatshirt for my son for Christmas and ordered according to Teechips size chart.I ordered a small.

My son is 5'6" and weighs 145lbs. According to their chart this should have fit him comfortably, but when I received it (after Christmas) which I was told I'd get it in time, it was so small it would fit a 10 year old. He's 40!!! I called and was told I can't exchange it.

I finally talked to a supervisor and she was going to check into my problem. But of coarse that wasn't done. Never order from these crooks.

I can't believe that you can't even exchange for the right size.It was their size chart I ordered from!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of sizing chart is not correct. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "size issue" of teechip hoodie and associated monetary loss in the amount of $39. Teechip needs to "i just want to return my small for a medium. it shouldn't take an act of congress!!!!!!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teechip hoodie in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teechip.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments