I ordered a hoodie from TeeChip, and it showed up almost 3 weeks later..

Then, I realized that the hoodie was 2 sizes smaller than the one I ordered. No one answers their phone. . and I have e-mailed repeatedly.

They responded once to tell me that they "Don't usually replace items due to size problems." I informed them that it wasn't a sizing issue, they actually sent me the wrong size. Since then, I've heard nothing.

I'm just writing it off as a loss, but will never order from them again.

Its too bad..their product ideas are clever, if they didn't *** over, I'd order from them a lot more.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $35. The author is overall dissatisfied with Teechip. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teechip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Teechip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

at least you got something I still have nothing a month later....Dispute has been filed with my credit card company and I filed a complaint on internet fraud website....