called to ask how to exchange for smaller size, person could not speak English very well ;difficult explain problem .I am left with feeling my problem is unresolved what is my next step.

Either send me small size or take amount off my credit card. Why a 1oo words seems like my complaint is explicit . Why was TEECHIP order sent from Indianapolis. I am 5ft tall the sweat hoodie sent would fit me three times.I want the red sweat shirt as ordered ;if my size in red cannot be available i do not want a substitute When will hear from you about my problem ???

I really liked the red one and I am a graduate of U.of Cincinnati.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Teechip. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teechip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Teechip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

TeeChipRep
Teechip Verified Representative

Hello,

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.I see that you have been in contact with our claims department.

The claims department is the highest authority in this case.

If you feel that their resolution was unreasonable please send your order information over to escalations@teechip.com and we will take another look at your claim.I look forward to hearing from you!